We hope this will become part of a larger piece of work looking at peoples’ experiences of accessibility and help raise awareness with all services and in particular health and social care on the challenges faced by those who require the use of a wheelchair.
At a glance:
From the feedback provided, we have suggested the following recommendations:
- Better access to information
- Improved access to wheelchair transport services
- Easy access to restrooms/toilets
- Better wheelchair access to venues and facilities
- Public footpath accessibility
We would like to thank all those who took the time to complete the online survey.
You can access the full report below: