Out of the 26 respondents interviewed; 15 were women, 11 men; their ages ranged between 40 to 100 years and the most common postcodes where they lived OL8 and OL4. We asked every respondent the same questions and below is a quick snapshot of their responses.
Do you consider yourself a Disabled Person?
- 21 respondents said they were the majority citing their health condition as the reason BUT added that they did not see themselves as disabled
Most common Long-Standing Illness experienced by the 26 respondents:
- Depression and Anxiety scored highest with 17
- Back problems 16
- High Blood Pressure 15
- Arthritis and Diabetes 11 each
- Heart Problems 10
- Asthma/Lung condition 9
Correlation between respondents’ physical condition and their mental health:
- High Blood Pressure and Back Pain scored the highest with 11 each
- Diabetes and Asthma/Lung conditions came second with 7 each