Complaints about NHS Services

We can help you if you want to make a formal complaint about an NHS service. This includes any services funded by the NHS and covers hospital services, GP services, dental services, pharmacies and community health services.

How to make a complaint

To make a formal complaint please use our self-help resource which will guide you through the different stages. Click onto the relevant link from the following list to access information or useful tools and tips:

If you have any questions, please contact our NHS Advocacy Service by email on or telephone 0161 622 5700.

Other useful information and contacts

Alternatively, you can go directly to the different NHS funded services to make either an informal or formal complaint. For more information about alternative ways to make a complaint please follow the relevant link:

For more resources and information about how to complain please visit the Citizen’s Advice website